Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Salt Lake City, UT

The Red Iguana
- Outwardly....I'm just going to say the place looks a little 'suspect' if you will. Its small, kind of loud and always packed.
- Be sure to go before 7 pm if you want to be seated in a timely fashion (less than ten minutes). In the winter you may have to stand outside if you don't go early enough because there's no bar and the waiting area is non existent.
- You're going to say I'm crazy but they have the best seafood platter I've ever had in my life. I lived in Houston for awhile and I'm going to say the Iguana was at least an arm's length ahead of anything I've had there.
- 736 West North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84116 check out www.rediguana.com

Wasatch Pizza
- Small homegrown pizza joint in the downtown area. Cool place, excellent pizza. They make some weird stuff if you like that kind of garbage on your pie (I'm a purist, thus the Widowmaker was a great option for me). Good beer selection here as well.
- If you're in the mood for pizza go here, locals come down and its a lot better than Papa John's or Pizza Hut.
- http://www.wasatchpizza.com, they have a couple locations in the Salt Lake area.
- 820 East 400 St South

No comments:

Post a Comment